Framingham Sauvignon Blanc 2015

100% Sauvignon Blanc grapes blended from 9 carefully selected sites located in the Wairau Valley of Marlborough.

Fruit had skin contact for a short time, then was gently dejuiced. Clarified by cold settling before racking to ferment. Around 93% fermented in stainless steel tanks at cool temperatures, remaining 7% barrel fermented at warmer temperatures. Aged on light lees for 3 months. Barrel ferment components underwent lees stirring weekly and partial malolactic fermentation. After blending, it was stabilised, clarified and bottled.

Winemaker's Comments

A classic Marlborough style with a mineral edge. Delivers punchy varietal characters of passion fruit, grapefruit and redcurrant. Texture is enhanced by some barrel ferment and our signature mineral finish is retained.

Back to Framingham Wine 

    £13.99
    Special Offer Mix 6+ Price
    £11.99

    Share on Facebook or Twitter

    • Decanter World Wine Awards
    • Bob Campbell MW - Wine Reviews
    5 STARS - Bob Campbell MW Wine Reviews
    5 STARS - Wine Orbit Reviews
    SILVER MEDAL - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016
    SILVER MEDAL - The Marlborough Wine Show 2016
    SILVER MEDAL - 
    Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2015