Terms And Conditions Of Use
NON-DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
In the rare occurrence that any bottles are broken or spoilt upon delivery, please contact us as soon as possible for a replacement or refund. Please ensure that any faulty bottles are always retained, as in certain circumstances the distributors may wish to collect them for analysis.
You may cancel your order for any reason up to and including 7 days from the date of delivery of your order, provided all the bottles are returned unopened and intact, however we reserve the right to charge for any collection costs that are incurred. We will refund the price of the order (minus any collection/return costs if applicable) within 28 days from the date of cancellation.
Claims for non-delivery must be made within three months of your order date. Any complaint is taken very seriously and we endeavour to respond as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding orders and general enquiries please contact us via the form on the Contact Us page.
Please note that The New Zealand House of Wine shall not be liable if instructions are provided to leave wine unattended at your premises and it is subsequently damaged or stolen by a third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of The New Zealand House of Wine, or the applicable licensor.
Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of The New Zealand House of Wine) for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with The New Zealand House of Wine or using this website as a shopping resource.
All information (including credit card details) is sent and received using the latest in secure e-commerce software. The New Zealand House of Wine will continue to use new security protocols and software as they become available. If you have any questions about any aspect of site security please contact us via the form on the 'Contact Us' page.
The New Zealand House of Wine has taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, The New Zealand House of Wine takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
The New Zealand House of Wine shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The New Zealand House of Wine makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations. The New Zealand House of Wine assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and The New Zealand House of Wine will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site.
The New Zealand House of Wine also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to our website, (other than to our home page) from their web site or from a third party's web site without our prior written consent.
It is against the law to sell or indeed supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of photographic ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the wine.
If you wish to contact us directly, please do so via the form on the Contact Us page.
If you do have any comments on the above, please feel free to contact us. We reserve the right to make changes to the website or to this disclaimer at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The New Zealand House of Wine Valentine’s Day Competition
1. The promoter is: The New Zealand House of Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 6 The Wood Yard, Castle Ashby, Northampton, NN7 1LF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Cadman Capital Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
6. A person may enter twice by liking our Facebook page and commenting on the competition post
7. Only two entries will be accepted per person via Facebook by following the competition instructions.
8. Closing date for entry will be 7th February 2020 at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10.1. Like our Facebook page and comment of the relevant competition post for a second entry
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: A mix six case of New Zealand wine.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random on Monday 10th February 2020.
16. The winner will be notified by email/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The New Zealand House of Wine and not to any other party.
23. Employees of the Cadman Capital Group will judge the competition.
24. The entrant must be following the rules on either Facebook/Instagram/Twitter in order to enter.
25 The New Zealand House of Wine shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The New Zealand House of Wine also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
27. We may ask for proof of Identification to clarify that the competition winner is over the age of 18 years.
Unit 6 The Woodyard
Tel: 01604 695 819